Case Study: Meet the CFO’s obligation
A low margin, highly competitive, customer-sensitive company.
• CFO promised delivery of cost savings in double millions.
• The technical team’s saving target posed a severe threat to their internal capacity and capabilities.
• Meet the CFO’s obligation.
• Low hanging fruit savings were already realised.
• Buy-in from the team, which didn’t believe cost savings of this magnitude were desirable or possible.
• Workshop based on the Future Creates the Now strategy with over 100 people to identify the tasks needed to achieve and realise the savings.
•Savings were realised and overachieved in less than six months.
• Internal capacity and capabilities preserved.
• Very proud team.
• Increased credibility of the tech team to get results.
• Increased credibility of the CFO to deliver on his promises.