• Projects consistently on the risk register, quarter by quarter.
• Losing credibility with peers, the CEO, the senior team, the Board and your direct reports.
• Not being in control and/or not being seen to be in control.
• Time-consuming, harrowing escalation meetings.
• Fire-fighting at the expense of lost opportunities to plan for the future.
Breaking the nightmare cycle …
The Future Creates the Now is a strategy which has been implemented in technical, change and strategic teams, across sectors and in very different operational challenges.